SunLink PV solar cell features:
- Uniformity alkaline or acidic texture.
- Uniformity and high-quality p-n junction.
- Enhanced blue spectra response and high passivation SiN reflectivity coating.
- Silver-aluminium back contact strips.
- Full-coverage aluminium back contacts with back surface field.
- Silver front contacts.
Solar Cells Quality Control
Surpassing all international standards coupled with strict in-house quality control processes.
SunLink PV has stringent check points at every step of the production process bringing ensuring to our quality control vision. To ensure the highest of quality is maintained, a range of advanced testing and analysis equipment is in place to ensure all quality control points are precise and accurate;
WT-2000 from Semilab Rt for advanced measurement of SunLink cells. Four-Point Probe Model 280SI from Four Dimensions Inc for minority carrier life measurement analysis. Ellipsometers SE400adv from SENTECH Instruments GmbH for Sheet resistance measurements. SYN MS203 from Shanghai for resource material inspecting for SiN coating thickness and reflectivity measurements.
SunLink PV has adopted a 6S Lean Manufacturing process and use statistical methodology to continuously minimize cost and constantly raise the bar to deliver high quality products.